We are committed to providing the highest quality legal representation to our clients in most matters of immigration law. We are experienced in the following areas:
- Investor Visas (EB-5)
- Waivers for Overstay, Crime, Hardship, Fraud, Misrepresentation, etc.
- Employment Visas
- Family Visas
- Fiance(e) Visas
- Appeals and Motions
- Affidavit of Support
- Provisional Waivers for Unlawful Presence
- Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Permisssion to re-enter the U.S, after Removal or Deportation
- Green Cards for Spouses, Children and Parents, who suffer Violence (VAWA)
- Embassy and Consular Processing (Overseas)
We will assist you in resolving your multifaceted and/or complex immigration issues, regardless of where you live.